Saturday 11 October 2008

OK It's been a while....



Right then I know its been ages but life has been throwing me a few curve balls which has meant that I haven't had the chance to do much lately, what with the studies and the death of my mother-in-law I really haven't felt up to much!!



This is the piece that I did as a Summer exchange. The theme was "Fun in the Sun" and I figured that with that theme what better than an All Our Yesterdays design!


I love these lovely little designs as they suggested a different age, one of innocence I guess!


There was a hitch though, my partner dropped out so I have to wait while my new partner stitches her piece, it was done that way so that I would be assured of a piece in return! I'm going to make this into a cushion, that will do 2moro as my backing fabric is hand dyed and is currently drying in the bathroom!! lol!!


I will post an update just before I send ot off!! I can't wait to see what I get in return!



This basically as far as I have got with my Buffy project! I'm not sure if I have already posted this picture but hey!!
I am hoping that I will really be able to get ahead with my studies and then be able to get some real progress made with this project in the next few months...
Well once I've done the next Round Robin piece anyway!!
Well I think thats about it for this update!! lol!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Karen, i hope you do get more time to work on your Buffy piece soon

Sarah_weldon said...

It looks like it's a rather complicated and I totally believe the 13 colors in this one section thing. I like it, but I wouldn't try it myself . . . too many other ones to work on lol