Friday 11 July 2008

Just a little note.....

Well the Buffy project has been consigned to the bag for the minute!! But I have completed my robin piece (the posting date is 4th August and its international so I won't recieve the next piece for probably a week or so after that), I'm getting good progress made on the exchange piece too so hopefully in about a week or so I'll be able to get some more done on the Buffy project. My DH says that he thinks that I'm bored of it!! I'm not but just had these other things that I had already commited to BEFORE starting the Buffy project!! No way was I letting anyone down!!

I'm also studying as well and my first assignment is due in today so I have been really busy doing that as well and with 2 teenagers as well life can get in the way sometimes too..........lol.

No comments: