Tuesday 11 November 2008

Peep Peep! lol

Well here we are again, blog update time!!


This is my current project! I know I'm supposed to be doing the Buffy but this is for my "honorary" nephews Thomas the Tank Engine themed room and I just had to start it now!

It's from one of the magazines, Cross Stitcher I think from ages ago but I came across it while looking for charts for Xmas cards! I knew as soon as I saw it that it was perfect...... now if only I can finish it BEFORE James turns 18!! lol!!



Anyway I haven't made that much progress due to the fact that my studies have to come first before my hobbies right now. I hate it but that's the way it is right now as I'm still lagging behind so I must take the time to study and catch up and then my hobbies can come back into the picture a little!

I will try to post more regular updates from now on........

But I am not making any promises!! hehehe!

3 comments:

wendy said...

hello! 'tis coffee_freak from the craft forum!

Sarah_weldon said...

Very cute!

Sheila said...

very nice,I bet it will be lovely when finished..