Tuesday 30 March 2010

I think my memory is shot! lol


Right I know that I promised weekly updates on both my blogs, but so many things have been happening at once that I always seem to forget! Still I am taking a year out from studying and shall use the time to get some serious crafting done, well in theory at least *chuckles*
I have taken classes in basic crochet, the two projects that I have finished so far might be small but to say they are the first times working from a pattern I am pretty chuffed with them!

I am hoping to complete a couple more and actually get some more done on the sampler for my parents over the Easter period. Hhhm the road to hell is paved with good intentions! lol!
Still my kids are now old enough to fend pretty much for themselves, and I am managing to get a certain amount of time for myself now =)

This is the card that I made for my daughter, she turned 15 the 21st of March... Where on earth does the time go?
She is a huge fan of Supernatural, especially Sam Winchester!
I have been doing other bits but haven't yet put the pics in the computer, I am not busy today so maybe I will get around to it? Hhhmm I am not going to make any promises!

No comments: