Friday 2 October 2009

A month gone already???

Wow so I promised weekly updates and now before I know it a month has passed.... Time as they say waits for no man! Or in my case woman... lol




So anyhow this is how the sampler is shaping up now, needs to be finished in less than a month, YIKES!!! And I still have uni work to do as well. But that said, I do spend inordinate amounts of time on Facebook or playing online games! lol

My idea is simple. Set myself a target each week for my craft and post here if I made it or not??

So by next friday I hope to have completed all of the lettering and a good amount on the black inner border..... And hopefully made a few cards as well, christmas is not too far away now....

Life is still wicked crazy right now, and I'm hoping that I can try to settle into a bit of a routine, mornings devoted to study and evenings to stitching, that will leave me the afternoon free for whatever I choose to do...

OK then folks..... until next week!

No comments: