Saturday 17 October 2009

The latest update!


Well this is my progress on the sampler as of yesterday (friday) evening. I'm really starting to make real progress now that I got into the swing of the design, lots has been happening and I found myself rather unmotivated with the project. It would seem though that my stitching bug has now actually returned at last!
I am actually finding myself wanting to get this update done so that I can actually turn of the PC and stitch. Which is a first really for a long time now. :D

I thought that while I was here I would actually use the updates to show off some of my completed projects as well. This Subaru Imprezza was for my son Kris who is car crazy to say the least!! lol
I find that I really enjoyed stitching this as it is very different to what I tend to stitch :)
On that note I shall leave you all for now and get back to my stitching! Til next time xx

1 comment:

Margie said...

These both look great Karen! :~) You are doing such an awesome job on the gift that you are stitching ~ and the car looks so cool! :~)

Margie