Monday 3 August 2009

Well........


Well people its been a real hectic few months! The pic on the right is the card that I stitched after the London trip, the recipient is between myself and them! I'm really happy with the way that it turned out :)
Well life has been really hectic for me the last couple of months! I have now completed the science course S104, and am eagerly awaiting the result for that. I have also completed the Residential school part of SXR103 and just have to submit the end-of-course assignment now. I am also nearing the end of SK195 Human Genetics and Health Issues with the ECA being due in October. I have decided that in the autumn I will take short break from studies before beginning S204 Biology in January, it is not only a 60 point course but a LEVEL 2 course so I assume will take up a lot of my time.
This picture is the piece that I am doing for the August SAL with Facebook, I'll be posting my progress on here weekly. It is a Rennie MacIntosh inspired coral wedding anniversary sampler for my parents!
Thats all for today, the brats are fighting again and I need to go and play referree!

No comments: