Monday 7 April 2008

Here goes.....


Well I have finally gotten around to starting my long awaiting project...... The Buffy cross stitch picture!!


This is the picture that came with the chart and it is going to be one heck of a project!!

I'm going to enjoy the challenge that this project is going to pose but then with everything that goes on in my life a challenge may just be what I need right now!!

UPDATE:-

This project was started last weekend and I am making really good progress with it..... pictures to follow in another entry.

I'm very new to the whole blogging concept and I'm sure that I will make mistakes along the way but it will be nice to have somewhere to set down my thoughts and stuff!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

So glad that you started your blog!! WOOHOO!!!

Good luck on Buffy! I have a headache just thinking about all the confetti stitching you will have to do! LOL

Sarah_weldon said...

That is just awesome!